8:30 and 9:30 – Monday to Friday
9:00 and 10:30 – Saturday, Sunday and UK Bank holidays
• The breakfast room is on the lower ground floor.
• Free range naturally reared bacon and sausages.
• the White House has achieved the Sussex breakfast award with over 80% of it’s breakfast being locally sourced.
• Our Free Range eggs are from happy Sussex hens.
• An earlier time may be available with prior arrangement.
• Room service is offered to disabled guests.
Sausage, bacon, fried egg, mushrooms, beans and grilled
vine tomatoes served on granary toast.
Creamy scrambled eggs and smoked salmon served on sesame and sunflower toast.
A selection of cereals, fruit, yoghurt with honey, sesame and sunflower or white toast served with chunky homemade marmalade and raspberry conserve.
Creamy scrambled eggs on sesame and sunflower toast served with grilled mushrooms, vine tomatoes and beans.
Sautéed local wild mushrooms finished with parsley, served on toasted brioche.
• A selection of fuit juice, speciality teas and freshly brewed coffee.
• Please tell us as soon as possible if you have any special dietary requirements and we will do our best to accommodate your needs
Rates are per room, per night inclusive of VAT and a wide choice of breakfast. Advance booking, especially in the summer months is advised.
- Click here to check availability and to book
- Click here to to see our booking and cancellation conditions
- Click here to see our comfortable boutique rooms